- CONTEMPORARY CONTEMPLATIONS
- Solo Exhibition: Minimal Tendency
- Artissima Torino 26-10-2017
- Bender Schwinn Project Zwei
- Frank Taal at Amsterdam Art Fair
- Duo presentation ART ROTTERDAM
- BLACK WHITE at Gallery Burster
- HOMECOMING at Project Space
- The End, Let’s Start Again
- Welcome To The Real World
- Working grant for proven talent
- POWER – PLAY Exhibition
- Art16 London
- Solo presentation at Art16
- INTERVENTIONALE Impression
- INTERVENTIONALE at IG Metall Austellungsraum
- Modern Mutants at Burster
- Rotterdam Contemporary
Minimal Tendency is a solo exhibition in De Cacaofabriek, Helmond. The opening date of the exhibition is 12-11-2017, at 15:00.
During Artissima Torino Bram Braam will participate in a group exhibition. The opening will be the 26th of Octobre 2017, at 18:30. Location: OS OPERE SCELTE gallery, Torino.
At Amsterdam Art Fair my gallery Frank Taal hosted a solo booth. Here you can find an impression of the event.
Photography: Igor Blok
In Rotterdam’s iconic Van Nelle factory building the ART ROTTERDAM fair is held between 09 february and 12 february 2017. Bram Braam will be present with a duo presentation together with Erik Sep.
Art Rotterdam, Van Nelleweg 1, Rotterdam (Netherlands)
Group exhibition: BLACK WHITE
Location: Gallery Burster
Between 16 february and 19 february 2017 the group exhibition HOMECOMING will be held at Project Space.
Adress: Luisenstrasse 32, Karlsruhe, Germany.
The End, Let’s Start Again is an exhibition held at Donau83.
Welcome The The Real World is a solo exhibition by Bram Braam, at Frank Taal Gallery Rotterdam.
← Older posts